ONLY QUALIFYING GEARUP STUDENTS MAY APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
If you have questions regarding your status, please contact Jamie Jones at 406-444-0350.
- Earned the Montana GEAR UP Achievement Grant during the 2014-15 school year while a junior at a 2005 grant GEAR UP high school.
- Be currently enrolled in a 2005 grant Montana GEAR UP school as a senior.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Be on track to complete the MUS college preparatory curriculum upon graduation from high school as evidenced by your 7th semester high school transcript
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be Pell Grant eligible as evidenced by your Student Aid Report (SAR). *
- Students must also have Unmet Need each year (as calculated by your campus).
- Be a current Montana resident under the age of 20 as of April 30, 2015.
Accepting applications starting December, 2016